Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Who is Silvite Soltis? An Updated Introduction

Hey dudes. Silvite Soltis here. And today, I just wanted to take a few minutes to tell you about me and my content.

I started playing World of Warcraft back in 2005 and have been enjoying the game ever since. Though I've played every expansion up until BFA, Vanilla through Wrath were definitely the best in my opinion. So, when Classic was announced, I thought it'd be fun to start making content here and over on YouTube - in order to keep the hype train going.

In general, I make three types of content - top 5s, guides, and story videos in which I tell my stories from back in the day. My Top 5s range from all topics Classic - including things like classes, music tracks, and quests. However, my guides seem to be what most people enjoy - as I try to help those of us who aren't really interested in min-maxing, but just want to get going. There's a big try-hard culture in Classic, despite the game being pretty faceroll at this point, so that's really who I aim to help - the average player. Going forward into The Burning Crusade and beyond, I plan to continue making simplified guides for people, TBC-themed Top 5s, and, of course, my Memories of TBC series.

So yeah, that's a little bit about me. As a teacher by profession, and a father of two at home, I don't have a ton of time to devote to content creation and gaming, but I do try to release at least a bit of content every week. If you find that you enjoy what I do, then follow my blog here, or subscribe to my YouTube channel to help support my endeavors. In any case, thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. Have an awesome day, and take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment