Saturday, November 3, 2018

WoW Classic - Summer 2019

Well guys. It's officially been announced! World of Warcraft: Classic is coming out sometime next summer. With all the excitement of BlizzCon, and of course everyone and their mother playing the demo, it's hard not to be hyped up about it.

Thinking forward, I don't think anyone could have asked for a better release date. Summer is a time of rest and relaxation for many, with kids out of school and time off work, depending on your career of course. And with 6-9 months of waiting ahead, we all still have time to get our ducks in a row in preparation for Classic's release.

For me personally, I'm looking forward to planning out my race/class. While I originally planned to play a troll priest, siding with the Horde this time around, lately I'm not so sure. A new class might be a really cool and interesting way to experience the game. With so much time before the release, I can carefully consider my options.

Anyway, there was a lot of other Classic news at BlizzCon on the 2nd day, most of which I got fashionably late due to being on the other side of the world, but from what I could tell, it looks like they're really planning on delivering the real experience, complete with old graphics capabilities, old school talents, and crappy lighting in the zones that had it (I'm looking at you Duskwood). And that's awesome. Though summer is still a ways off, the end is in sight and I can't wait to get there!

As if summer needed any more excitement, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment